If you have not understood this sort of socialism, step back, relax, and have some tries in experimental thinking:
* Can you imagine other creatures regarding your thigh as a bacon?
* Can you imagine another universe in an atomic nucleus?
* Can you imagine a female hare luring a male hare by her underwear?
* Can you imagine a pedal boat with an infinite number of seats which more and more people enter in order to speed it up?
* Think of a duck losing one of her ten ducklings.
* Try to observe yourself by a chimpanzee's eyes: degenerate like a dog without hair, neurotic, insane, with a fancy of supremacy, lacking immunity against infections, shy, dissociating.
* Funny, these are all my fellow creatures.
* Imagine people wouldn't elect neurotics as their representatives.
* Imagine all people on earth could elect the president of the USA.
* Which things of your household have you needed last year, last five years?
* Why not harvest what's grown, instead of office-work and jogging?
* Imagine yourself walking without burdens, imagine yourself a walkabout, a runaway.
* Imagine your favourite public park being your private garden.
* Imagine a chimpanzee watching the employed people behind the prison bars.
* Imagine a village where there is no need to lock the doors.
* Imagine a whole village refusing to go to war.
* Imagine a village welcoming deserters from all over the world.
* What might medieval people think watching us? What might Stonehenge people think watching us?
* How could our stoneage ancestors ever keep their skin healthy without Vichy, Lyacre, L'Oreal ...?
* Fancy Asterix shifted from his village where he knows everybody to our urban modern times where he doesn't know anybody.
* Imagine a life with nothing to celebrate and everything to enjoy.
* Did you ever die?
* Imagine yourself driving dead in the sea.
* Imagine yourself sitting in the quiet for one hour.
* Imagine nobody would answer the polls.
* Isn't it a progress from slave trade to voluntarily working for strangers?
* Is it a human progress compared to ducks who don't think of yesterday and tomorrow?
* Is it a human progress compared to ducks who don't care if there is a capitalist or a communist government?
* Does a tree feel free because the falling of its leaves doesn't seem to follow any law?
* Looking back: How ignorant we were! How ridiculously we behaved!
* Ey, you supposed socialist, can you imagine that you hampered the development of socialism?
* Have you ever met a hare which wanted to become famous?
* Men are looking for other “intelligent” creatures in space. Why don't they look for other animals who also imagine to be the greatest?
* Imagine there's no heaven.
It's easy if you try.
No hell below us,
Above us only sky.
Imagine all the people
Living for today.
* Imagine there's no countries.
It isn't hard to do.
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion, too.
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace.
* Imagine no possessions.
I wonder if you can.
No need for greed or hunger,
A brotherhood of men.
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world.
* You may say I'm a dreamer,
But I'm not the only one.
I hope some day you'll join us,
And the world will live as one.
* Imagine the majority of rulers is less intelligent than you are.
* Meet your past.
* Compare yourself to other animals.
* Imagine, planet Earth would end up as planet Mars.
The mind is a playground.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
(George Bernard Shaw)
Socialism is everywhere. Have a close look. Around you. Within you.
Capitalism gets into serious trouble
· if you don't support war as a legitimate means of politics
· if you don't support production and consumption of commodities you don't need for living, but only for dying, suppression, addiction
· if you live on a self-sustaining level
· if you take possession of the earth, of what you need for living – without dealing, without commerce
... Getting up in the morning as if you had just arrived on earth. – Living as if it were your last day on earth.
... if you live tenderly and unconspicuously
... if you live with your fellow creatures without treaties and contracts
... if you don't need a holiday because nobody forces you to work
A nice joke
Le Président George W. Bush fait le tour des écoles primaires afin de rencontrer les tous jeunes futurs votants du pays. Il entre dans une classe et arrive au moment où l'institutrice est en train d'expliquer aux enfants le sens du mot tragédie.
Le président insiste " Qui veut proposer autre chose ? "
Scientists tell stories.
For Example: Germany
Welcome to the World of KT!
Look at him.
Forward to Socialism
Look at him from a different site.
Don't be shocked!
You're free to be shocked!
For our German friends