For Example: Germany
After the beginning of the last century, Chief Womba of Leverville, a place called after the founder of Unilever, the Dutch multinational company, collected coconuts for Mr. Lever. Mr. Lever was earning a lot of money, as you know. Chief Womba only had to deliver his coconuts for a good living. After a year, he had all he needed for a good living: ten wives, a big village, pearls, brass poles and so on. He no longer collected coconuts. Mr. Lever couldn't understand this attitude. "Why didn't Chief Womba carry on collecting coconuts? Every palm tree could be a full bank account for him."
Those who cannot stop collecting money, who regard striving for wealth as an end in itself, ought not be responsible for adults, children, partners of life, or the solidarity of a society, because striving for wealth destroys human relations. Fear is governing such people. They are behaving irrational, they are no longer in their senses because they need more than to satisfy their sensual needs. If this fear develops into expropriation, into subordinating men, at least two people are necessary: one who subordinates, and one who is subordinated. Chief Womba didn't belong to them. The insane Mr. Lever, however, found many other insane people on earth who readily complied with subordination.
Those who like Chief Womba do not need wealth and industrialisation as an end in itself, but only for the needs of a social being, do not feel at home in capitalism. Foolishly dropped into this world, they feel lonesome in this world of singles, relentless fighters, rogues, and traitors. Either they are aware of this, or they deny living in capitalism. Those denying take to past family structures as the conservatives do. Those aware of capitalism without being insane think of new social structures of solidarity to maintain their sanity among these insane surroundings. That's the dawn of socialism.
Thus it started two centuries ago. In the long run, however, the insane of the socialist movement carried the day. They didn't want to live up to their sensual needs only, but they were striving for bourgeois wealth and industrialisation as an end in itself. They thought, capitalism could go together with socialism, or, even worse, socialism had to compete with capitalism. They didn't think of capitalism and democracy as an antagonism. Or they thought of having to suffer this contradiction, no need to solve it, they thought themselves able to oppose nature, natural laws, natural development, natural dialectics. Looking for freedom in the sky, not on earth. Regarding the literature of Antoine de Saint Exupéry e.g. as the price of industrialisation. Thus only testifying that capitalist antagonism can be suffered only by the assistance of priests, of culture.
Yet new generations were coming up again and again, sane people turned up again and again. So capitalism had to generate its material basis, i.e. insane people, again and again by violence, rape, war, stress, drugs. Most of the newborn wouldn't accept such insanity, so that the basis of capitalism was eroded more and more. This materialistic dialectics went on its way. The so called socialist movement, dominated by insane people, wasn't aware of this; turning Karl Marx into a priest, not relying in themselves as sensual and social beings, they ended up in fighting each other. The new socialist movement wasn't satisfied with abolishing kingship, installing a parliamentary system. They didn't want representatives acting for them, they wanted real democracy, acting themselves, without the assistance of political parties or a state. They didn't need any assistance, they felt sane, able to govern themselves at every level: councils at every level. They said: Wealth and industrialisation is no end in itself, not to be reached at cost of solidarity. First priority is given to physical and psychic wellness of each. Self-sustaining and sharing, no commerce. Human relations are no commercial relations. You cannot buy somebody whom you can rely. Beyond self-sustaining you don't need much for your happiness, look at Chief Womba.
Meanwhile socialism, surrounded by capitalism, has grown among people, although they are not aware of it. More and more people defy consumerism, have mentally given notice to their boss, prefer their family to their career, are free to love more than one if needs be, are free to choose their neighbours, free to let students decide what, where, when, how and by whom they want to be taught. A new socialist movement is to bring this unconscious socialism into consciousness by offering three steps into socialism worldwide.
1. In German elections, a majority of people would vote for a government which guarantees a monthly income of 1250 Euro net. Which stops employment of individuals with a fortune of 250.000 Euro, and which stops employment of life-partners earning 50.000 Euro p.a. each. Which stops monthly incomes of more than 15.000 Euro gross. Which does away with German military forces, secret services, production of arms and subsidies for products produced cheaper by our European and non-European partners, thus taking seriously the rhetoric of partnership. Which taxes speculative investment yields and high earnings highly. Which confiscates real estate in case of evasive capital. Which no longer subsidises churches and political parties. Which reduces German parliament and government and abolishes the German status of a public servant. Which stops nuclear power and the Transrapid train. Which does not encourage the production and use of private cars. Which makes public radio an TV stations private. You see, there is enough revenue in Germany. If the Germans want it this way, it will be done this way. Then many Germans will be prepared to work for nothing. They will get rid of frustration and consumerism. Much of the revenue will be left to support the terms of trade of selected Third World partners. A stream of creative power will be released among people. The German government encourages them for self-government. It furthers collective, self-governed housing projects and keeps the housing and real estate market under control until there will be only co-operative societies in this market. The German government no longer interferes with education, just makes sure that children are offered some sort of education - free for the poor. It furthers free, self-governed school projects where the students decide by themselves what, where, when, how and by whom they want to be taught. Those who are born in Germany become German citizens, this applies also to foreigners who have lived in Germany for five years; immigrations quotas are set by law. Academics are put on a par with workers. Small and medium companies are furthered. The integration of the European Union is furthered by subsidising the poor members and the poor applicants.
2. The German society decides for a dynamic, mixed economy: Private companies which tend to become monopolies (let's say with a market share of 30 %) are transformed into co-operative societies. Co-operative societies which tend to become shell institutions are transformed into private companies. Since national competences are more and more shifted to the European Union, there is no longer any need for a national administration. People vote for a Free State Bavaria, Free State Saxonia, Katalonia, Breizah, Basque, Scotland, Wales etc. German parliaments are accompanied by Round Tables at every level: neighbourhood, quarter, town, district, region. At the lowest level, everybody can take part who lives there; every level delegates members to the next level. People express their political will by Round Tables; where it differs from the will of the respective parliament, this has to cope with it. The United Nations are transformed into a worldwide police organisation which has to interfere officially wherever people try to solve their problems by force.
3. Humanity is governed after the principle of self-sustaining and sharing. For example, all ships needed by humanity are produced only in Indonesia, Korea and at the Meyer shipyard at Papenburg. Other products, which are needed in these places, are produced in other regions of the earth.
For Example: a German
Anna Rosmus was born in the South of Germany in 1960. She was born long after the Third Reich within the pale of the catholic church and in the womb of time. Her father was a headmaster, her uncle was head of a clergy seminary. Anna Rosmus was good at school. Afterwards she married her teacher in mathematics, giving birth to two daughters subsequently.
Grown up under the protection of the Passau establishment, she developed all her senses and had a close look at what happened here 50 years ago, at the basis of the Third Reich: the local establishment collaboratinge with the Nazis. The people of rank and the ordinary people of Passau didn't like such a debunking and made her go. Anna Rosmus seceded from the catholic church and left her husband behind.
She now starts living her own life. In the USA.
The Germans I
The Germans are divided. They are severed, dissipated into millions of small, frightened creatures. Their country looked like a patchwork in the 19th century. Their feelings of togetherness and individuality have almost completely been destroyed in the course of their history in the centre of Europe: overrun several times by mighty nations from the south, the north, the east, and the west. No other nation has nine land frontiers. Other nations feelings' of togetherness and individuality have not that much been destroyed because of their geopolitical and historical situations. E.g. the islanders of Britain had to adopt some discipline (respect of the other, solidarity in serious trouble); otherwise they couldn't have survived on an island.
Capitalism is to the same effect as history and geography to the Germans. That's why European and the Western nations are going to look alike. But still, the Germans are the most advanced in personal isolation an lack of self-confidence. For this reason, they are also the first to tackle this problem: trying to create man anew, to create a social sculpture. They tried to reestablish artificially what they lacked in reality, and they still do. We call this fascism. And fascism spreads in Western nations, because capitalism spreads.
Solving this problem really means abolishing capitalism,
reestablishing the way other creatures live: self-sustaining and sharing the
The Germans II
Comparatively, no other nation has so many phones tapped than the Germans. The German governments semm to be constantly afraid of an overthrow, although the Germans are not renowned for revolutions. So why this fear? You know, there was this captain of Köpenick, there was this brave soldier Schwejk. Their individualities and their communities having been destroyed, the Germans developed a personal form of resistance: Can you ever be sure, somebody employed will give notice when he is fed up? Can you ever be sure, somebody doesn't understand what he pretends not to? Can you ever be sure, somebody is as daft as he looks?
The successful revolution starts in your head, not in the streets, the Germans say. And they are right.
For Example: The Germans III
Wedged between the green borders of nine countries, Germany was exposed to Roman, Russian, French und British imperialism. The pressure from the sides allowed only small states in the centre, and small families: The Germans have the smallest average household in Europe.
The majority of the Germans spend their holidays abroad, the majority of the French don't. From all people on earth, the Germans use to spend most money for their holidays abroad. The German women spend more money for their make-up and outfit than any other women on earth.
10 % of German households have 50 % of German fortune at their disposal.
94 % of German households have no productive assets, 14 % have no assets at all.
80 % of the Germans live in urban areas, 60 % live as singles.
Every second German suffers from a mental illness, once in his/her life. Every fifth German suffers from a depression, once a year.
Germans have 28 judges for 1000 inhabitants, the highest rate on earth. 1,4 million Germans are regularly exposed to mobbing.
It's healthier to live in Australia or at the Mediterranean sea than in Germany or in the USA.
4 million Germans are unemployed, 4 million Germans are employed insecurely. So 30 million Germans are left employed. 7 million Germans work in shift. 6.5 million Germans are seriously disabled.
2.7 million Germans live on social benefit, 2 million refrain with shame.
13.200 suicides in Germany every year. 2 million Germans take sleeping tablets regularly. The German youth is world champion in smoking.
The Germans, in their private life, use not to know which way to go, let alone in their public life. They do not like to think and decide by themselves. They prefer others to think and decide on their behalf.
The Germans do not laugh heartily in comedies.
Europe: The Russian men die earlier. The British women become smaller. More Germans fall ill.
For Example: The Germans IV
We don't believe in lobbying, we don't believe in political parties or trade unions, but we welcome individuals of such organisations to join us in
reclaiming the streets, reclaiming the land, reclaiming our products as
· the people of Mahatma Gandhis's salt-march reclaimed the salt they had extracted from the sea for centuries
· the workers of Seattle reclaimed the products they had produced, in their general strike in 1919
· the Red Indians reclaim their homeland they lived on for centuries
Hannover has been turned into Karstadt-City. Reclaim your Hannover!
Berlin has been turned into DaimlerChrysler-City. Reclaim your Berlin!
Politics in Europe has been taken over by capitalism. Reclaim your Europe!
Capitalism has turned people into marks and references. Reclaim your dignity!
Public institutions have been turned private. Reclaim your public transport! Reclaim your public park! Reclaim your town hall!
Newspapers have become advertising projects. Reclaim your freedom of news! Reclaim free newspapers, free radio- and tv-stations!
Governments have become agencies of private industry. Reclaim your own government! Reclaim self-government!
For Example: The Germans V
The Germans have too many festivals. (Helmut Diegel)
Amusement is the peak of misery. (Blaise Pascal)
The Germans VI
Germans are cranks. They are inhibited. The German Social-Democrats as well. The Germans are afraid of dying, as all men in capitalist society. Of dying out. Why shouldn't they die out? They haven't even been born. They are half-breed. All men are half-breeds. The German Social-Democrats are afraid of the Germans dying out. They could stop it by welcoming 400.000 immigrants each year. But the Germans wouldn't bear this, Social-Democrats say. Germans are cramped.
For Example: a German I
If you want to live in Europe, you have to sell yourself, at least your labour. “No”, said Anne Donath at Bad Schussenried in South Germany in 1993, “I don’t want to sell myself.” She didn’t want to work five days a week any longer. She calculated and calculated and found she could live on 400 € per month. For this income and for this pension, she had to work one day a week. So Anne Donath built a log-hut on a small estate at Bad Schussenried: one cellar, one room for a wood-burning stove, a small wardrobe, two book-shelves, a clothes-line, a tufty rug, a water-tap and a bucket, at toilet and a mirror behind a curtain. She lives on leek, onions, tomatoes, garlic, potatoes from her garden, mostly barefoot in summer. The toilet is flushed by rain-water. No electricity, no fuel gas, no phone, no car, just a simple bicycle, a battery radio.
She feels happy, working one day a week. “I rather have leisure in the hammock for five hours and work for one hour than stoop my back for five hours and ponder for one hour if this was really necessary.” The new leisure class, which will ruin capitalism.
Sure, she is a crank in town, but most people like her. Some would invite her for tea, give her a lift, give her a hand. Nobody would take a farmer’s wool if it wasn’t her. She likes washing, carding, sspinning, knitting wool. She’s got plenty of time. Time for a ride by bicycle to Greece. Time for being creative and productive. More than capitalism would entire her to be. Anne Donath doesn’t want to possess things, she just lives. With all her senses. No customer of capitalism.
Germany is the only European state which does not acknowledge the agreement of the Potsdam conference in 1945.
For our German friends
Don't be shocked!
You're free to be shocked!
Welcome to the World of KT!
Look at him.
Forward to Socialism
Banners an Slogans
The Culture of Peace
Look at him from a different site.
Leben ODER Kapitalismus
For our German friends